Tuesday, September 4, 2012

How to Defeat fire elementum

Well, although I haven't defeated Fire Elementum, my friends and teammates supported me in defeating fire elementum. But I am too busy to play miscrits. So I will just tell u what my friends told me......
First of all, one of the factor of victory is LUCK. So, without luck, the Fire Elementum will gonna kill u in 1 hit with HELL FIRE. Hell Fire is similar to sinkhole when u are trying to defeat earth elementum.

here is the way.
1. U might need Lavarilla, Liquifien, Dark Firebrand, and azteko or some other miscrits that have MAX or ELITE stats on their attacks. For Lavarilla and Liquifien, enchant the final attack and unbreakable.
2. For Azteko, spam ENCHANTED Fortify until the elementum's attack is about 6-9. For Lavarilla and Liquifien, spam ENCHANTED Unbreakable till the elementum's attack is about 6-9. For Lavarilla, you need to buff physical attack because Fire elementum's physical defense is better than Elemental Defense. For Lavarilla and Liquifien, attack with ENCHANTED Overpower/Ancient Splash if you are low on health but high on defense. Because that attack will restore 15 health. Remember to keep your health in Red Zone or else the Fire Elementum will us HELL FIRE>> a 1-hit- K.O kill.
3. For Azteko, its easier. U just need to attack with ancient sands which damages the elementum by about 100..... But for Lavarilla and Liquifien, u need to buff ur attack with potions of buff ability.
4. Attack attack and Attack and the elementum will be DEAD.

I actually defeated all elementums EXCEPT fire, which is the HARDEST one. well, good luck for you all in defeating all elementums and apollo nox.

alternatively, you can use furfin or dillorock to defeat Fire Elementum. but i defeated it using liquifien. i will post on how to defeat apollo nox when i have time :)

14 comments:

  1. mmm, whats ur crits, my crits in VI is bad, i even havent defeated it, but i know the strategy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my vi and sk strong
      i have mama, papa, rudi :D

      Delete
  2. i have try and my lavarilla die because my overpower miss when lavarilla's health only 15 and my lavarilla's defense buff only 170 (FE kill my lavarilla with swirling fire)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, as i told you that LUCK is one of the factor of winning.. so, never give up to defeat it and GOOD LUCK ^_^ and btw, if u r an indonesian, feel free to speak in Indonesian..

      Delete
    2. and i prefer liquifien more than lavarilla... FE's PD is better than the ED, so lets just use elemental attack miscrits..

      Delete
  3. fe hits hellfire in orange part also?

    ReplyDelete
  4. also giggles has recompose use giggles in beating him

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can raise my defenses only till 180. what to do??

    ReplyDelete
  6. me defeat it only with capybarale (furfin) :D ;)
    I like it
    thanks for the blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how did you defeat it with only furfin????????

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you use furfin?
    witch miscrits should i use
    gemix, dark owlie, ekidna, dark dillorock, gurglplops, darryl,
    dark bubbles, lavarilla, quartex or furfin?
    pls help me.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What you mean as element attack 6-9?

    ReplyDelete